Harness - Checkmate Scaffold Kit 2
Checkmate IPAF and Scaffold kits each come complete with a full body harness, an adjustable restraint or shock absorbing lanyard and tribag. A Hard Case is available upon request.
Standards: EN 361
PBH 02 HARNESS
Our entry level fall arrest safety harness with one rear ‘dorsal’ and one front ‘sternum’ attachment point.
Lightweight, easy to don with four points of adjustment to ensure a better fit. Available with carbon steel, stainless steel or plastic coated pressed steel dielectric fittings, this harness is suitable for fall arrest and work restraint as well as work positioning on inclined surfaces via a rope and grab.
- Attachment PointsRear D fall arrest attachment point (Dorsal)
Front D fall arrest attachment point (Sternum)
- FittingsCarbon steel, black powder coated
Stainless steel (optional)
Dielectric fittings (optional)
- WebbingPolyester webbing, water repellent & UV resistant
- Elasticated Webbing45mm Elasticated Webbing (10% Elasticity)
- PaddingOptional detachable shoulder yoke – thermo formed
- User Weight150kg Maximum [Including tools and equipment]
Whats Included - PBH02 / PAL1.75CE / TRIBAG