Yale TZR Load Indicator WLL 0-20 Tonnes (with Remote Control)
The Tigrip® load indicator is a mechanical measuring instrument with electronic display. On account of its flexibility the Tigrip® load indicator has universal applications. Whether used as a conventional crane weigher or to measure forces, it is the economical choice for various applications. It can be used in conjunction with shackles and hooks.
The load indicator is provided with liquid crystal display (LCD), which can tare as well as show either the gross or the net load. It also indicates overload at 110 % of the rated capacity and the status of the battery.
– with digital display and radio control model TZR
The load indicator can be operated via radio control. The displayed values can be taken off the remote control device and can be transmitted to a PC. The system can be combined with an easy-to-read display.
Several measured values can be totalled and saved.
- TZR load indicator has the same features like the model TZL plus:
- Remote control and data exchange via radio transmission.
- USB interface
- Accumulation memory
- External easy-to-read display.
Scope of delivery
- Load indicator
- Remote control with display
- 7 x 1.5 V AA batteries
- Carrying case
- Test certificate
- Without shackles and hooks
- PC cable
- User software