Counterbalance Workshop Floor Crane
The Protier Counter Balanced Floor Crane offers a solution to a variety of material handling solutions. It has an adjustable arm that allows maximum adjustment to lift a variety of loads. The arm is raised using a hydraulic hand pump. Utilising a counterbalance system eliminates the need for front legs, this makes easy maneuverability and allows the crane access to tight and hard to reach areas.
The Counterbalance Floor Crane comes complete with heavy duty nylon front wheels, heavy duty hydraulic lifting system with overload protection. Protier manufacture these units to customers requirements and offer a wide range of options to suit their requirments.
- Locking rear swivel castors
- Integrated pump / ram or seperate pump system
- 150KG - 2000KG Safe working Load
- Fold away boom for efficient storage
- Test certificate / letter of conformity supplied
- 12 month guarentee
- Electric controls
- 360° Swivel Hook lifting point
- Lifting Points for crane transportation
- Ballast hatch lock
- Powder Coating
Please note - Ballast is sold seperately, please specify if you require ballast when ordering (at additional cost)