Shackles - Green Pin Standard Alloy Bow Shackles Screw Pin
Shackles are used in lifting and static systems as removable links to connect (steel) wire rope, chain and other fittings. Screw pin shackles are used mainly for non-permanent applications. Safety bolt shackles are used for long-term or permanent applications or where the load may slide on the pin causing rotation of the pin. Chain or dee shackles are mainly used on one-leg systems whereas anchor or bow shackles are mainly used on multi-leg systems.
• Material: bow and pin high tensile steel, Grade 6, quenched and tempered
• Safety Factor: MBL equals 6 x WLL
• Standard: EN 13889 and meets performance requirements of US Fed. Spec. RR-C-271 Type IVA Class 2, Grade A
• Finish: hot dipped galvanized
• Temperature Range: -20°C up to +200°C