Steerman / Yale Columbus Mckinnon Corporation
Push Travel Beam Trolleys - 500kg - 5000kg
Yale Push trolley model HTP - Capacities: 500 - 20000kg
The trolley enables the exact positioning or easy traversing of
large loads with either manual or powered hoisting equipment.
• It has excellent rolling features due to machined steelwheels mounted on prelubricated, encapsulated ballbearings.
• Adjustable to fit a wide range of beam widths and profiles (e.g. INP, IPE and IPB).
• Adjustments are made by rotating the clevis load bar which also ensures the centred positioning of the hoist in the clevis – no creeping to the left or the right.
• The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profileincline of 14% (DIN 1025 - part 1).
• Trolleys are in accordance with the UVV and machinery directives.
• Rotating hand chain guide.
• Lock nuts.
• Stainless steel hand chains.
• ATEX classification.
• Locking device to secure the trolley in position on the beam(park position e.g. on ships).
|Capacity (SWL)||Beam Width (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|500||50 - 220||8|
|1000||50 - 220||9|
|2000||66 - 220||16|
|3000||74 - 220||32|
|5000||90 - 220||48|