Tractel Geared Travel Beam Trolley - 1000kg - 20,000kg
The Corso geared travel trolleys can be quickly and easily assembled onto a steel beam, with both a straight and sloping flange, creating a reliable anchor point for lifting equipment such as tirfor, Pul-lifts, Chain Hoists and minifors.
It is possible to manually adjust the opening, so the trolley can be easily positioned and adjusted to the most frequently used profiles. Geared Clamp enables heavy loads to be moved along a beam with greater control.
*Standard hand chain drop is 3m. Additional height can be supplied, please contact us for more information*
• WLL from 1000kg to 20t
• For beam widths from 45 - 320 mm depending on capacity
• Handle included for quick and easy adjustment of the hanger bar to suit the beam size
• Folded steel end stops which also act as anti-drop bars and anti-tilt devices welded onto side plates
• Hanger bar preventing from rotating by tightening a grub screw
• Steel wheels with ball bearings
Please contact us for information regarding 20t model.