Steerman / Yale Columbus Mckinnon Corporation
Yale CM Lodestar Electric Chain Hoist Range - 250kg to 3000kg Single / Three Phase
The Lodestar is a tough and durable electric chain hoist, designed to keep working in the most arduous applications.
This hoist is recognised and proven, within the hire industry as the number one hoist where high duty, combined with long heights of lift are required.
From hook suspension in the rental industry to trolley mounted in a factory production line, the loadstar has a proven reputation as the solution for industrial strength lifting.
- SWL from 250KG to 3000KG
- Tough lightweight aluminium alloy covers totally enclose the mechanical and electrical components.
- 50% duty rating (30 minutes continuous use per hour).
- Overload protection.
- Heights of lift up to 50 metres available.
- Thermal overload protection on the hoist motor.
- Adjustable upper and lower limit switches.
- Carrying handles for easy installation.
- Top Hook & Trolley Suspension.
- 110 or 230 volt options.
- Dual speed available
- Weather proof jackets available