Yale CPV/F Electric Hoists (Manual Suspension) C/W TOP HOOK OR LUG [400v 3Ph 50hz]
High performance electric chain hoist, model CPVF, combines modern design and technical innovation. A robust construction makes the series a versatile tool for industrial applications. Upper and lower limit switches considerably extend the working life span of the slipping clutch, motor and gearbox.
- Load sprocket and chain guide can easily be inspected or removed, without disassembly of the complete unit.
- Designed to FEM 1Am. H3 (HMI)
- Main line contractor for increased safety.
- Duty cycle 50% ED for single speed.
- Electromagnetic spring pressure brake holders the load safely even in the event of a power failure.
- The externally adjustable slip clutch is designed to guarantee a permanent connection between the load and the brake.
- Motor classification H3 and protected to IP 55 against ingress of dust and water jets.
- Standard operating voltage: 400v, 3Ph, 50hz.
- Increased operating safety through 42v low voltage control with encapsulated pendant control to IP 65.
- Available with top hook suspension point or suspension lug for reduced headroom and easy integration into trolley applications (customer to specify at the time of order).
- The oil bath lubricated gearbox contains case hardened helical cut gearing for smooth, low noise running and enhanced lifetime.
- Fully compatible with the VTE/S range of trolleys.
- Operating temperature -10 degrees to 40 degrees.