Yale HPS Single Acting Hydraulic Hand Pumps
Hand pumps are easy to use and operate independently of any external energy source. They are designed for a maximum 700 bar system pressure and will allow each hydraulic cylinder to utilize its maximum capacity. The two-stage system reduces pumping time. Stage 1 allows rapid piston travel under no load or light load conditions. The pump automatically switches to stage 2 when the piston is loaded and a higher force is required from top. The hand pump is an all-steel construction designed for rough use and has a high-efficiency pumping action. The handle can be locked for easy carrying. The large and easy-to-control return valve allows the operator to precisely control the return stroke. Other standard features include a large and easy-to-control hand wheel, air bleeding and oil filling plug, large support feet for stability, tilted tank to increase usable oil volume and ergonomic handle grip.
• Operating pressure max. 700 bar.
• Two-stage operation with automatic switch-over (except HPS-1/0,7 A).
• Large reservoir volumes.
• With pressure relief valves, adjustable from the outside.
• Precision-adjustable relief valve (handwheel).
• Robust all-steel construction.
• HPH pumps are equipped with a 4-way control valve plus a precision-adjustable relief valve.
• Oil port thread 3/8 NPT.
• Incl. oil filling.
• Pressure gauges with corresponding adaptors are also available as accessories