As the UK can hopefully start to think about returning to some form of ‘normality’, we are working diligently to keep our employees healthy and safe while maintaining business continuity for you, our valued customer.
Our facilities are currently operating with no significant supply shortages or disruptions. Our stock levels are sufficient to accommodate our current level of business.
As the situation continues to evolve, The Protier team has put measures in place to address and minimize possible disruptions.
- Daily operational and safety monitoring,
- We have added additional hygiene and sanitation facilities to protect our employee’s and customers on site,
- Reducing, where possible our non-essential work travel.
For those that are visiting Protier, we advise the following:
- Wash you’re hands regularly and always wash your hands before you eat.
- Be especially careful in public places about touching things and then touching your face
- Regularly clean, not just your hands, but commonly used surfaces and devices you touch or handle (equipment provided on site).
- Where possible keep your distance from other people.
- If you need to sneeze or cough use a tissue or bent elbow as recommended.
While it is difficult to predict any additional government mandates, we will communicate in a timely manner any new developments or changes to our current state of business.